Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Marccccc

LOVELOVELOVE these pictures by NYLON of the Marc by Marc Jacobs show.

http://www.nylonmag.com/index.php?section=album&albid=328

The other day I went to Bloomingdale's, and just about died in the Marc by Marc Jacob's section.

Porquoi?
(Why?)
Parce que....
(Because...)
The awesome colors
The splashy designs
The mix of fun/playful/creative
The lines, I'm not sure why, his designs just seem very linear to me
The cleaness of his designs
The font...yes, the actual Marc Jacob's font...I love it

And here is the video of the fabulous Spring 2010 collection! I am loving the colors and mismatched patterns, the models all look like they come from an amazingly sophisticated kindergarden class in a dr. seuss book...the creative energy is absolutely incredible.


No comments: