Sunday, November 22, 2009

do the polka!

Above, clockwise from left: Polka dot tights in the Wren holiday lookbook; Wolford Polka Dot Tights, $55, available at BareNecessities; American Apparel Polka Dot and Heart Tights, $28 each, available from American Apparel; Urban Outfitters Sheer Dot Tights, $14, available at Urban Outfitters; Gerbe Plumetis Spotty Tights, $29.70, available at My Tights.


I loooooooveee polka dot tights.

So cute with everything!!

Thank you x13483793270324 to Refinery 29 for the pictures

5 comments:

Jem said...

poka dots tights are so sweet, they dress up any outfit!

C. said...

yes, I am obsessed with polka dots! I need tights like that nownownow!!!

-xo, C.
http://owl-wings.blogspot.com

Penny said...

I've been dying for a pair, and the little heart tights too!

indigotangerine said...

i love tights, i must get myy and on a pair. unfortunetly i seem to have the worst luck with rips...
-indigo

Samantha Whitney said...

I just got some and literally wear them everyday!