Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Time

It has been so long since I have last been here,
since I have shared and dreamed and explained on this page.

Since I last posted I have moved to a new country,
surrounded myself with new smiles,
encountered countless new trees and danced on new soil.

But I miss writing these thoughts,
recording my hopes for the world,
taking all I am feeling and writing it here.

So I am back, ready, stronger and wiser and more excited about life.

I hope you continue with me on this journey, this adventure,
in this wild wild world.


5 comments:

Miles said...

I'm glad you're back! :)

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I'm glad you're back, too! Love your writing. :)

www.onwardcreativity.blogspot.com

Ann. said...

we'll be with you always :)

saptoprtm said...

i want to repoosssttt~~~ ^^